Real Time Global Hazards and Weather
The map immediately below shows current global hazards in real time. The events are drawn from a hazard feed from the Global Disaster Alert and Coordination System (GDACS: www.gdacs.org) as maintained by the United Nations and the European Commission. Symbols show earthquakes and current tropical storms and cyclones. Tropical cyclone and storm paths are also indicated by polygonal lines. Clicking on the events or polygons produces a pop-up box with information on the hazard. To obtain earthquake forecast information, please visit the Open Hazards Group (www.openhazards.com/viewer).
The second map below shows current global weather from Open Weather Map, please click on that link to find local weather information.
Real Time Global Hazards from GDACS
- 11:28pm Feb 6, 2106On 13/04/2016, a flood started in Kenya, lasting until 29/03/7541 (last update). The flood caused 0 killed and 0 displaced .
- 7:59pm Apr 23, 2017The most common rss data are available at the page indicated at atom:link node, if you need a specific request please contact us by email.
- 6:59pm Apr 23, 2017The most common rss data are available at the page indicated at atom:link node, if you need a specific request please contact us by email.
- 5:05pm Apr 23, 2017No current storm in NHC EP4 as of Mon, 24 Apr 2017 00:05:21 GMT
- 10:25am Apr 22, 2017
- 3:30pm Apr 21, 2017ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM Special Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 100 PM EDT Wed Apr 19 2017 For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico: The National Hurricane Center is issuing...
- 2:49pm Apr 21, 2017
- 10:21am Apr 20, 2017NASA airborne snow surveys provide key information for California water managers.
No recent activity found.